Our respect for your budget is demonstrated in three important ways: transparency, control, and a low total price.
At Ever Rest Memorial Park, we believe that a life remembered…lives on. It lives on in the hearts and minds of everyone who cherishes a memory of the deceased.
Our goal is to help you honor your loved one by sharing fond memories and celebrating the story of their life. The loss of a loved one naturally creates a gathering of family and friends. Our services help to keep the focus of the gathering on how your loved one lived, not how they died.
Many people are surprised to learn that some Logansport funeral homes and cemeteries are no longer family owned. Instead, they are owned by large, publicly traded corporations. They continue to use the family name to create a perception of local ownership.
Ever Rest Memorial Park is a true family-owned business. The Shipper family has three generations of funeral home and cemetery experience. David Shipper leads the family business and he is personally involved in all aspects of day to day operations.
At Ever Rest Memorial Park, our family is focused on the care of your family. In fact, only 10% of what we do is the deceased. The other 90% involves helping your family navigate a painful loss and begin the process of healing.
A study of families served by us over the past years shows that 65% of loved ones pass away at night or on weekends. That’s why it’s so important for you to have 24-hour access to our team, 7 days a week.
Regardless of when you call our office, your call will be personally answered by a trained funeral service professional. During normal office hours, our staff answers the calls. After hours, we use the support of an answering service exclusively focused on funeral service. Their staff is prepared to handle your call with upmost compassion.
If your loved one has passed, a member of our team will be immediately dispatched to bring them into our care.
Many families find significant comfort in a traditional funeral service. Ever Rest Memorial Park has always, and will always, be ready to care for families wanting a traditional service.
We also pride ourselves as being the most flexible, creative and innovative funeral home in the Logansport area. The following are a few examples of how we have personalized services for families.
When it comes to personalizing a funeral, as long as it is legal and ethical, we will do everything possible to accommodate your family’s request.
The loss of a loved one can be an overwhelming experience. Whether the loss was expected or unexpected, the impact on the surviving family members can be significant. As a result, even something as common as driving a car can be difficult in the days following the passing.
At Ever Rest Memorial Park, we are able to provide families with a uniquely convenient and simple funeral and burial experience. Having our mausoleum chapels available for funeral services and located at the cemetery eliminates the need for a funeral procession through the streets of Logansport.
Whether you spend $2,000 or $12,000, if the experience does not meet the emotional, spiritual and practical needs of your family…you’ve spent too much.
At Ever Rest Memorial Park, we pride ourselves on delivering more value than any other funeral provider in the Logansport area.
Value comes from:
Our team works hard every day to earn a 5-star review from every family we serve. Should there ever be a portion of our services that does not meet your expectations simply notify us right away and we will do whatever it takes to correct the shortfall with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.